Article 2 (Usage Environment, Operating Environment)
- Software, portable terminal, communication equipment, communication line and any other environment required for using the Application (including downloading the Application) shall be prepared by the User under the User’s own responsibility and cost burden.
- Telecommunication costs incurred for using the Application (including downloading the Application) shall be borne by the User.
- Activation of the Application may be restricted in any one of the following cases:
- (1)the User does not permit the use of certain functions of the terminal required by a part of the Application; or
- (2) the User attempts to use the Application at a location with no internet connection.
Article 3 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, know-how and all other intellectual property rights in the Application all belong to the Company or a duly authorized third party, and the use of the Application does not imply any granting of license to the User of such intellectual property rights, or the assignment or any other transfer of such intellectual property rights to the User.
Article 4 (Discontinuation of Provision of Application and Changes to Application)
- The Company may change, add or improve all or a part of the contents of the Application as appropriate at any time without obtaining the User’s prior consent.
- The Company may terminate the provision or update of the Application without any prior notice, and User shall not be entitled to raise any objection against such termination of provision or update of the Application.
Article 5 (Disclaimers)
- The Company does not offer any kind of guarantee or warranty to the User including the performance guarantee of the Application, warranty of fitness for the purpose of use, or guarantee of accuracy or reliability regarding the results of using the Application.
- The Company will not be liable in any way even if the User suffers any damage arising from or in relation to the User’s use of the Application or circumstances where the User is unable to use the Application.
- The Company may, based on its own judgment, change or modify the specification of the Application, change the distribution method of the Application, or discontinue the license of the Application. The Company will not be liable in any way even if the User consequently suffers any damage.
Article 6 (Prohibited Acts)
- The User shall not engage in any of the following acts upon using the Application:
- act that violates laws or ordinances;
- act that impairs the provision of the Application;
- criminal act, act that leads to or encourages a criminal act, or act that may lead to or encourage a criminal act;
- act that impairs or may impair the credibility of the Application;
- profit-making activity using the Application, or preparatory act thereof;
- act that infringes upon, or may infringe upon, the rights and interests of the Company and third parties;
- act of replicating a part or all of the Application excluding cases of installing the Application for the purpose of personal use;
- act of correcting, changing or otherwise modifying the Application, or act of decoding or analyzing the source code or idea of the Application by way of disassembly, decompilation or reverse engineering;
- act of selling, leasing, assigning or distributing the Application and contents, or the license thereof; or
- any other act that is contrary to public order and morals or deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- If the User engages in any of the acts listed in the preceding paragraph and the Company consequently suffers damage, the Company may demand the User to compensate all or a part of such damage suffered by the Company.
Article 7 (Handling of Personal Information)
- Depending on the functions to be provided by the Application, the User may be required to enter the User’s name, height, weight, gender, date of birth and other personal information. Personal information entered by the User will not be used for any purpose other than for use in the Application.
- Depending on the functions to be provided by the Application, the Application may access the contact name information, calendar information, fitness information and other necessary and appropriate information of the terminal for using the Application. Information acquired based on the foregoing access will not be used for any purpose other than for display or editing in the Application.
- In order to respond to inquiries, the Company may request the User to notify the User’s name, email address and other personal information. The notified personal information will not be used for any purpose other than for responding to inquiries.
- The Company will not provide to any third party the foregoing personal information entered using the Application, information acquired by the Application accessing the User’s terminal, and information notified by the User for the Company to respond to inquiries; provided, however, that, when the Company is to subcontract all or a part of the handling of the foregoing personal information, the Company may provide the foregoing personal information to the subcontractor to the extent required for such subcontract.
Article 8 (Handling of Feedback, etc.)
Any feedback, opinion or request from a User to the Company in relation to the Application shall be fully optional, and, when deemed appropriate by the Company, the Company may freely use such feedback, opinion or request without having to bear any obligation against the User.
Article 10 (Governing Law, Competent Court)